Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Game Order

Thanks Rob, Marty, and Joseph. I took a little bit from everyone's suggestions and just placed my first order with Thought Hammer. I ordered 8 new games and I bought 3 used games from Kerry. I've only played a few of the games before so I should be very busy learning the rules. Unfortunately they won't be here in time for Coffee Culture. I did order Agricola if anyone is up for a game. Schedule permitting, I am always up for a board game. Hope to see everyone this Tues. at Coffee Culture.

5 comments:

Rob said...

I'll gladly play any of the ones Marty and I listed. Hopefully, you read up a bit on them on BGG... :)

Oh, and I'll definitively play Agricola anytime.

I also wanted to remind everyone of Coffee Culture this week. So no gaming at my place. Oh, and don't forget about gaming in San Jacinto this coming Labor Day weekend. I'll be there for sure on saturday (most of the day), and probably Sunday for a bit.

Anyone else going to either?

Gaming Diva said...

Trust me, I did my research and I did play a few of the ones I ordered. Your recommendations helped me to narrow my list! Thanks!

Hope to see you at Coffee Culture and I will be at San Jacinto on Sat.

Marty said...

sorry folks, I will be on my way to Austin Tuesday night and not back for about 10 days. So I have to miss the gaming extravaganza weekend and Coffee Culture.

Rob said...

BTW, anyone up for a 2 player wargame on Labor Day? I think I'm off.

By that I mean, War of the Ring, Hammer of the Scots (or any block game), Combat Commander, etc.

JosephC4 said...

Who all is planning on going on Saturday to San Jac? If you are going, what time do you plan on showing up? Leaving?
I am thinking about going in the afternoon, and staying till midnight or so.

Here is more about it:
http://boardgames.meetup.com/313/calendar/8436562/