Thursday, August 28, 2008

Gaming before the storm...


Anyone going to San Jac this weekend for their Labor day weekend of gaming? I'll be there on Sat from 10am until my wife gets tired of calling me back home.

Also (assuming no storm will hit us on Monday) I'm off on Monday... is anyone interested in gaming at my place from 9am on? I'd love to do any 2 player wargames (from Hannibal, War of the Rings, to any other), but if more sign up, maybe we can do Arkham Horror, or Starcraft, or anything else that is longish.

Let me know.

2 comments:

Tom H. said...

Hey Rob,

I still don't know what the heck my plans are for this whole weekend. Paty and I will be deciding what to do soon.

However, if I'm available, I'm up for gaming on Monday. I'll try to update with something more firm as the weekend progresses.

I may shoot over to San Jac for a bit tomorrow while Paty is doing some errands. We'll see...

Tom

Rob said...

So right now I have possible 2 for Monday (Mark C, and Tom). It still looks like it might happen or it might not (ehhhh....both gaming and hurricane). So we'll play it by ear.